Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Renting The Home Out Review

I worked with paul on selling a home, buying a home, renting the home out, and strategy about the markets and feel he is one of the most trustworthy and honest people in the field. I like that he is very down to earth. I don't usually trust salesmen/realtors since their commissions are based on closing deals, but I worked with Paul for a while and never felt any pressure, and often was advised against a property I was excited about which shows that he is in it for the long term and isn't going to make a deal that he wouldn't back himself personally. In addition to knowing the market really well, he is a really hard working and genuinely nice guy who will stretch himself and go out of his way to help out with open houses, helping you move, helping pick up keys, etc.

333 1st St
Ste C

(between Folsom St & Guy Pl)
San Francisco, CA 94105
Neighborhood: SOMA
(415) 216-8746

No comments:

Post a Comment