Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Better Property Management Rentals Review

Alana, who works in the office and despite being extraordinarily busy virtually all the time is really friendly and always willing to listen and respond thoughtfully. She made the lease signing process and move in easy and gave me a great reference when she spoke to my new landlord. And then there's Jan, the property manager at the building. Probably one of the nicest people I've met in San Francisco and a great, attentive, and on the ball property manager, Jan was always available, took great care of the building, and was really cool about watching for and keeping an eye on deliveries. And as I said, on top of all of that, and more importantly, Jan is just a warm, friendly person.

My apartment was basically newly renovated when I moved in and the building overall was well cared for, so I rarely had to call for things to be looked at. But the couple times I did have trouble with something, Jan, the office, and whomever they sent to do the work all coordinated well and resolved things to my satisfaction. I've heard tons of horror stories about some of the other larger landlords and rental management companies in San Francisco, but BPM really seems to be different. I'd happily recommend them to friends and family.

44 Gough St
(between Page St & Rose St)
San Francisco, CA 94103
Neighborhood: SOMA
(415) 861-9980

No comments:

Post a Comment