Saturday, January 7, 2012

Paul Hwang - Skybox Realty Review

Everything was extremely well done. From photos, to managing ads on multiple ad sources to getting a lot of people to come to visit the home and sign applications.  They made the entire process easy for me so all I had to do was get emails about who applied and how things were going.

They went the extra mile and helped take care of getting rid of all my furniture in an emergency rushed schedule.

They did SUCH a good job, I was able to avoid making a trip back to SF.  They handled everything as if I was doing it all myself!

They actually cared and put thought into everything they did, things I forgot about, they figured out from smart common sense and did it the right way saving me money and stress!

I usually dont trust people to do what I need to take care of, but they did it better then what I couldve done if I had done it on my own. Especially the way they presented things so professionally, elegantly and their ability to talk very smoothly and pleasantly with the client and visitors, that is a talent that I'm definitely not as smooth with being a nerd hahaa

Kaya Fujiwara took care of everything, she handles getting homes rented out part of the business and I was absolutely pleased with her quality and care and professionalism.  She really went the extra mile for me and I will definitely use them for future rentals or home real estate transactions!

333 1st St
Ste C

(between Folsom St & Guy Pl)
San Francisco, CA 94105
Neighborhood: SOMA
(415) 216-8746

No comments:

Post a Comment